Commercial auto policies may include :
- Medical payments
- Auto liability
- Coverage for employees’ cars used for your business
- Coverage for leased or borrowed autos for the business
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist
- Roadside assistance
- Gap coverage
- Loss of income
General Liability Insurance:
General Liability insurance sometimes known as Business Liability Insurance helps protect your business from claims of Bodily Injury or Property Damage. These claims can arise during normal business operations, without the right coverage, you’d have to pay for damages out of pocket.
What will General Liability Insurance cover?
Some of the protections offered are :
- A customer or client’s medical expenses if they slip or fall in your business.
- Repair costs to fix a wall a employee may have accidentally damaged while working on their home.
- Legal defense costs for your business in a lawsuit.
- Among many other necessary coverages for a business.
Four out of 10 business owners are likely to experience a property or general liability claim in the next 5 years. Claims can range from unexpected incidents, like a burglary, to unforeseen accidents, such as a customer being injured after a slip and fall.
Policies can be tailored to your individual business needs, call us today for a free quote.
What is workers’ compensation insurance?
Workers’ compensation insurance, or workers’ comp, provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees that work for your business.
If your employee is sick or injured on the job, this policy provides coverage for work-related injuries, including medical payments, rehab, lost wages and other expenses. Your employee may receive a long-term benefit should he or she be unable to return to work.
- Coverage for your buildings, including garages and warehouses.
- Payment for financial losses in the event of hazards such as fire, storms or burst water pipes.
- Protection for the contents of commercial buildings and your personal property, including inventory, office equipment, furnishings and other business-related items.
- Coverage against loss or damage to the property of others in your possession on your commercial premises or at a job site.
- Equipment breakdown coverage that covers the cost to replace or repair equipment following a loss or damage caused by mechanical breakdown or artificially generated electrical current.
- Protection of money and securities used in your business if they are stolen, destroyed or lost.
“In a litigious society everything is up for grabs, that includes your savings, your investments, and in absence of assets, potentially your future.”